Insurance Operations and Administration, Manager
Deborah Marino has over 23 years of experience in the insurance industry holding positions such as a disability income specialist, brokerage manager and internal wholesaler prior to joining Marcum Insurance Services. Within Marcum, she is responsible for the operational end of insurance underwriting and administration. Deborah’s core competencies are going the extra mile on difficult cases, a passion for building strong relationships by servicing clients above and beyond the norm, and making sure that everything goes smooth in the insurance department.
- Fund Raising Volunteer for Non Profit “In Step with Horses” Therapeutic Farm- current
- Prior Working Board member for “Cleveland Philharmonic Orchestra” – focus Marketing for over 3 years
- Prior President of Board of Directors for Fellowship Board at First Church Congregational for over 2 years
- Prior Horse Handler Volunteer at” Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding Center” for over 10 years
- Prior musician for various groups at Willoughby Hills Friends Church for over 10 years
- Prior Volunteer for Lake County Humane Society